- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- About 1 cup white grapes, cut in half
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 limes, one sliced thinly; one for juicing
- A few sprigs fresh basil
- A few sprigs fresh mint
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- Sparkling water or club soda
- Additional sprigs basil, mint for garnish
- Prepare the simple syrup: In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the sugar and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat to cool.
- In a carafe, combine the simple syrup, grapes, peaches, sliced lime and sprigs of basil and mint. Pour in the bottle of white wine. Add juice from the second lime. Stir. Allow to chill for a few hours.
- To serve, spoon some of the fruit in a glass. Pour the wine over top. Top with some sparkling water or club soda. Garnish with a sprig or two of fresh basil or mint. Serve and enjoy!