Elevate your grapes! Roasted grapes turn into a juicy, jammy delicious pile of goodness which can be used atop crostini, stirred into grains or pasta, a topper for ricotta.
- 1 pound black grapes
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the grapes on a large baking sheet (you can cover the pan with parchment or Silpat to make the cleanup easier).
- Add a few sprigs of fresh thyme to the pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss in the oven. Roast for about ten minutes. Give them a flip.
- Roast for another ten minutes or until the grapes caramelize and become juicy and jammy!