These wine-soaked summer peaches are so good on a hot summer’s day – and so very simple to prepare!
- 3 or 4 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or more to taste
- About 1/2 bottle dry white wine, or more
- Slice the peaches into thin slices and place in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the peaches with the sugar. Gently stir to mix.
- Pour the white wine over the peaches. Stir gently. Add more wine if the peaches are not fully submerged. Taste liquid. Add additional sugar if desired.
- Cover and place the bowl in the refrigerator for a few hours or up to a day.
- Serve the peaches in stemless wine glasses with a bit of the wine syrup (so guests can sip on the peach-infused wine after eating the peaches.)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes